Sunday 10 August 2008

Mrs Lucy Derbyshire!












As you all know I hate Weddings. I find them incredibly depressing. I seldom feel that a women betters herself through marriage but I wont bore you with my feminist bigotry. There is also my added cynism regarding relying on any other human being to be dealt with. So all in all I avoid them & can therefore pretend that this folly does not go on.

Seldom I am so happy that two people decide to commit themselves to one another. My baby sister got lucky. And Im so so proud of her. And to my family who for the most part hate one another - I am so proud of you all too for putting Lucy & Adams special day a head of your own grievences.

So to Mr & Mrs Derbyshire I would like to say congratualtions :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the dress!