Friday 20 April 2007

Lucky me!

Now Im not a particulary lucky person. When I went to the school fate as a child I use to give my money to my sister Lucy. She would play on the games & fill in the competitions and would invariably win every time! I however, would never win. So Lucy would win on my behalf.

I went to BSAVA conference last weekend and Michelle, one of the nurses, made me enter all the competitions and I actually won some things!

I won; a years subscription to "Reptile care" Magazine, a stunt kite (which I gave to Jonathan), a cuddly toy (this sounds like the Generation game!) and an IPOD 80GB! How spoilt am I?!!!

The IPOD 80GB, now that is a fancy piece of kit! Great fun but I'm not sure I'd pay £250 for it! It has 3 times the memory of Jonathan's computer! Which is quite excessive! In order to put things onto the IPOD I have to save them onto ITUNES first. Since ITUNES is on the computer, it will have the maxim storage capacity of the computer. This is 1/3 the memory of that of the IPOD, this leaves 2/3 of the storage capacity of the IPOD spare. So why does one need it?

Its like buying a car which can get upto 180 mph but you can never drive it that fast because the the speed limit is 70 mph!

Clearly I'm just not computer minded and I just dont understand!

No comments: